John has designed online stores for years utilizing open-source shopping carts such as osCommerce and ZenCart, as well as "commercial" software such as Turnkey Solution's Sunshop. We recently added PrestaShop to our list of recommended open-source online stores. Some of our original osCommerce stores have been operating ten years or more and have grown with our customers.
Our online stores have that "Amazon.com" look and feel, yet simplified for small business...with features such as:
- Simple back-end Control Panel making it easy to add/modify products and process orders.
- Inventory Management showing quantities on hand (if you choose).
- Set multiple categories and sub-categories for your products.
- Set multiple product attributes (size, color, etc.).
- Easy cart and checkout screens.
- Different shipping options available.
- Different payment options available.
- Product Reviews.
- "Send to friend" buttons.
- Analytics and reporting functions.
- Customers can review their order history/order status
- ...and much more
Advanced Features include:
- UPS/USPS shipping by weight.
- Newsletter subscriptions.
- Multiple product images.
- Product zoom-in.
- Related products.
- META info for products.
- SEO/Google sitemap.
- Loyalty program.
- Export to eBay.
- Selling downloadable products.
- ...and much more
Which Store Software should I choose?
Your choice will mainly depend on the advanced features that you need. If your business uses self-processed credit card and PayPal for purchases, PrestaShop or osCommerce may be your best bet. Plus PrestaShop has nearly all the advanced features listed on the previous page. However, if you use an online payment gateway processor, you may need to go with Sunshop.
If your business charges shipping by flat rate, per item, or percent of sale...PrestaShop or osCommerce is a good option. If you ship by weight via UPS or USPS, we recommend Sunshop.
Please see our "Basic Online Store" Page for pricing info.